Experienced Cosmetic Product Retouching Artist
We are hand-picking a few highly skilled freelance product retouchers. Bring your talent, attention to detail, and a great work ethic, and we will help you grow with us.
We’re looking for an experienced product retoucher to join our Freelance Talent Pool. You should have a minimum of three years professional retouching behind you with significant experience in commercial cosmetic product retouching. You must be used to a fast-paced, high-volume workflow and be willing to go the extra mile when deadlines demand it.
Employment type: Remote, Independent Contractor
Department: Freelancer Talent Pool
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years product retouching experience in a professional capacity, preferably working with beauty and cosmetics products;
- Experience working with and cleaning different textures including reflective surfaces such as chrome and metal;
- Experience rendering shadows and reflections;
- Experience for replacing logos via Adobe Illustrator;
- A non-destructive workflow;
- Strong communication skills & desire to grow professionally;
- Strong understanding of color and skilled in color matching;
- Ability to follow directions and a willingness to reach out if something is unclear;
- Ability to adjust to specific retouching styles;
- Ability to work full-time during large projects;
- Ability to manage assignments in multiple concurrent projects;
- Access to a reliable internet connection for large file transfers;
- Experience working across global campaigns in digital and print is a plus;
Successful Candidate Will:
- Work closely with the retouching managers to ensure quality and color consistency throughout each project;
- Receive feedback and necessary training for specific assignments;
- Ensure their workflow meets the lean-PSD approach at all times;
- Ensure all deadlines are met;
- Ensure their working setup is of a professional standard and that their screen is correctly calibrated at all times;
- Maintain technical expertise and stay up-to-date with their software and equipment;
- Keep their retouching manager up-to-date with availability and job progress at all times;
How To Apply:
If you fit the above description and would like to be considered, please submit a link to your CV and your portfolio briefly outlining your professional experience, type of clientele and specialities in the body of the message via the contact form below. As an alternative to an online portfolio you can send a link to a remote storage folder (DropBox, Box, Google Drive, etc.) with a relevant selection of your work.
Please do not send WeTransfer downloads or private remote storage links.
Please note, we apologize in advance, but we are unable to respond to every application due to the high volume of correspondence received. Only successful candidates will be contacted. We hope to hear from you!